• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Richards Jets Off to Cambodia to 'Find Himself'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richards Jets Off to Cambodia to 'Find Himself'

lol, is this the best they could come up with to try and save his reputation, sounds more like something Kramer would do:

"HOLLYWOOD - Disgraced funnyman Michael Richards has jetted off on a spiritual journey to Cambodia in an effort to save his career."

"...the comedian is visiting remote temples in Cambodia, following the teachings of a Hindu monk."

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Richar...imself/4392225

Have you ever wondered why when Hollywood stars go into an exclusive "rehabilitation clinic", that its publicised. That is PR, when an actor is stoned, then eventually the agency tell them either you publicise the fact you've gone clean or no "honey".
    This is the same. He's gone to Cambodia because nobody will give him a gig.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Never heard of him.

Comment

Would be cheaper buying a mirror..."oh look, there I am!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          Never heard of him.
          Outrageous, you never watched Seinfeld? I bet you like/watch Friends too, which completely ripped it off.

You should watch Seinfeld, it really is rather good.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Foster Kane
            Outrageous, you never watched Seinfeld? I bet you like/watch Friends too, which completely ripped it off.

You should watch Seinfeld, it really is rather good.
            No, don't watch Friends or Seinfeld. Or Lost.

Comment

I don't watch Friends or Lost (of course I have seen them before) or any of that tosh either. Seinfeld is in a different league though, worth watching if only to expand your (pop) cultural literacy

Comment

Working...
              X