• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tony Blair vs Gordorn Brown

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Blair vs Gordorn Brown

I thought I'd start yet another thread on TB and GB. It truely is a fascinating topic that should be discussed at length on a daily basis. I especially enjoy the repetitive rants about how much we were lied to, increase in taxes etc etc. It gives a reason to get up in the morning. I race to work, logging onto CUK to read the people's in depth political analysis of TB's tenure, "war in Iraq is bad", "he told lies, I hate him."

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I'd prefer to listen to Vanessa Feltz's talkback show than listen to some of the idiots in here, babble on here on a daily basis about the same old things day after fecking day. You are beyond sad and boring and I pity your workmates/wives/girlfriends, the pain they must go through listening to you drone on and on about Tony Blair.....

Last edited by XTC; 25 July 2007, 10:40.

Your whole life is in the hands of these feckwits.

I think it is important you actually THINK before you stick your X next to the Labour candidates name next time.

Comment

I think this post should be deleted due to the offensive language ontained therein and amount of shouting going on and that Nanny should warn you that you could be banned.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
        BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCC CCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIII IIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You missed out some NNNNNNNNNNNNNs.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956

You missed out some NNNNNNNNNNNNNs.

HTH.

You missed the even bigger typo - see GordoRn in thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
            Your whole life is in the hands of these feckwits.

I think it is important you actually THINK before you stick your X next to the Labour candidates name next time.
            It is important. I am continually trying to think of a better alternative. Haven't found one yet.
            God made men. Sam Colt made them equal.

Comment

Originally posted by XTC
              You missed the even bigger typo - see GordoRn in thread title.
              Ah yes

Grrdone

Comment

Working...
              X