• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Late tax forms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late tax forms

When I phoned Hector a couple of weeks ago before doing my first quarterly PAYE/NI payment they told me I can do the forms later as long as I pay the money on time. Stupidly I didn’t get a name of whoever told me that but will I really not get into any trouble for doing the forms late even though the money is paid (with my accounting ref)?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

What forms?

You only need to send them a payslip, don't even need that if you pay electronically.

No forms required for your PAYE til April next year!

Comment

22:22....

Comment

phew, glad that's the case! The yellow slips aren't needed if you pay electronically are the?

Comment

Nope, the yellow slips are for paying over the counter or sending a cheque.

Comment

Working...
          X