• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gangs and justice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gangs and justice?

Just looking at the news about the guy that confronted vandals recently and ended up dead. Where did this disregard for human life come from? I don't remember this when I was a kid...fair enough we had fights but never really 6 on 1!!!

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    Just looking at the news about the guy that confronted vandals recently and ended up dead. Where did this disregard for human life come from? I don't remember this when I was a kid...fair enough we had fights but never really 6 on 1!!!

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?
    Let's start by looking at who does it, then maybe we can understand why, and know how to stop it.

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.
    Wissen ist Macht, aber nichts wissen macht nichts.

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post

Education, Education, Education

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
        Education, Education, Education
        And a big stick!

Comment

1. Leave the idiotic and leftie Human Rights bulltulip legislation. What a pile of pants that has become.
          2. Outsource prisons to the grimmest and poorest (cheapest) countries in the world.
          3. Start handing out 500 yr sentances to anyone who even looks like a criminal. Drop litter in the street? 20 yrs hard labour in Afghanistan.

Bingo, all the scum are removed and we can enjoy Britain again.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            3. Start handing out 500 yr sentances to anyone who even looks like a criminal. Drop litter in the street? 20 yrs hard labour in Afghanistan.

do we have to pay for their 500 year in prison out of our own taxes? they do a crime and we reward them with a house wiht a gym for life, food and all bills included?

Comment

A good knee-capping should be a firm deterrent.
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Bring back National service.

6 weeks basic training at 14 years old, then ship them off to Iraq or Afghanistan as cannon fodder.
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Kill them. Kill them all!

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    do we have to pay for their 500 year in prison out of our own taxes? they do a crime and we reward them with a house wiht a gym for life, food and all bills included?
                    I imagine prison life in the poorest countries in the world would be somewhat different to Britain's "5 star hotel" approach.

Comment

Working...
                    X