PDA

View Full Version : Gangs and justice?

daviejones
13th August 2007, 16:07
Just looking at the news about the guy that confronted vandals recently and ended up dead. Where did this disregard for human life come from? I don't remember this when I was a kid...fair enough we had fights but never really 6 on 1!!!

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?

Methuselah
13th August 2007, 16:40
Just looking at the news about the guy that confronted vandals recently and ended up dead. Where did this disregard for human life come from? I don't remember this when I was a kid...fair enough we had fights but never really 6 on 1!!!

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?Let's start by looking at who does it, then maybe we can understand why, and know how to stop it.

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.

SandyDown
13th August 2007, 16:43

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?

Education, Education, Education :wink

Churchill
13th August 2007, 16:51
Education, Education, Education :wink

And a big stick!

DimPrawn
13th August 2007, 16:53
1. Leave the idiotic and leftie Human Rights bullshit legislation. What a pile of pants that has become.
2. Outsource prisons to the grimmest and poorest (cheapest) countries in the world.
3. Start handing out 500 yr sentances to anyone who even looks like a criminal. Drop litter in the street? 20 yrs hard labour in Afghanistan.

Bingo, all the scum are removed and we can enjoy Britain again.

:banana:

SandyDown
13th August 2007, 16:59
3. Start handing out 500 yr sentances to anyone who even looks like a criminal. Drop litter in the street? 20 yrs hard labour in Afghanistan.

:banana:

:eek do we have to pay for their 500 year in prison out of our own taxes? they do a crime and we reward them with a house wiht a gym for life, food and all bills included? :eek

Moscow Mule
13th August 2007, 17:01
A good knee-capping should be a firm deterrent.

Diver
13th August 2007, 18:04
Bring back National service.

6 weeks basic training at 14 years old, then ship them off to Iraq or Afghanistan as cannon fodder.

KentPhilip
13th August 2007, 18:21
Kill them. Kill them all!

chicane
13th August 2007, 20:49
:eek do we have to pay for their 500 year in prison out of our own taxes? they do a crime and we reward them with a house wiht a gym for life, food and all bills included? :eek

I imagine prison life in the poorest countries in the world would be somewhat different to Britain's "5 star hotel" approach.

Troll
14th August 2007, 06:42
I see they have now charged 3 with murder & I expect it will be downgraded to manslaughter before coming to trial and all the media attention has shifted to the next outrage.

daviejones
14th August 2007, 07:02
Let's start by looking at who does it, then maybe we can understand why, and know how to stop it.

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.

I would not go so far as to say that the majority were white Europeans however.....

Euro-commuter
14th August 2007, 07:25

How do we put an end to this? Some people will say through "hug a hoodie", some will say education and others will say justice. What is the general concensus? How do we tackle this?Allow people to carry guns. The thugs carry knives, and in any case don't need to if they are prepared to kick a man to death. 6 violent teenage men can kill a middle-aged person without too much trouble.

Give that 1 man, or woman, a gun and you take away the thugs' confidence that they can kill with impunity.

Euro-commuter
14th August 2007, 07:26
Let's start by looking at who does it, then maybe we can understand why, and know how to stop it.

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.Why didn't you say, if committed by blacks? Ah, that would be racist.

richard-af
14th August 2007, 08:04
Send them on a nice safari, to teach them "values". Then maybe a restorative trip to Disneyland, to show them love & harmony in action. Then spend thousands on counselling them - naturally. Then dip further into the Public purse to secure a final 2-week skiing trip somewhere nice-n-expensive, after all, being a vicious, worthless, empty c@nt can be quite exhausting.

Or, lock 'em up for life - i.e. until dead, so we're all a bit safer.

Hmmmm... tricky choice.

DimPrawn
14th August 2007, 08:10
Send them on a nice safari, to teach them "values". Then maybe a restorative trip to Disneyland, to show them love & harmony in action. Then spend thousands on counselling them - naturally. Then dip further into the Public purse to secure a final 2-week skiing trip somewhere nice-n-expensive, after all, being a vicious, worthless, empty c@nt can be quite exhausting.

Or, lock 'em up for life - i.e. until dead, so we're all a bit safer.

Hmmmm... tricky choice.

I see you have compared the New Labour manifesto with the Conservative one then?

richard-af
14th August 2007, 08:20
I see you have compared the New Labour manifesto with the Conservative one then?

Well, I class myself as a Moderate. But letting vicious sociopaths roam free is mad, no matter which part of the political spectrum one believes in.

OrangeHopper
14th August 2007, 08:25
Many teenagers no longer fear their parents and hence adults as general.

TheFaQQer
14th August 2007, 08:35
Nail 'em up I say!

But then, some say that crucifixion is a doddle...

ChimpMaster
14th August 2007, 08:37
A Canadian mate of mine is working in Dubai, where he has been for the past 4 years or so. He says they have virtually ZERO crime there. The 2 main reasons for this are (a) In terms of immigration, only workers/professionals/business people are allowed to enter/remain in the country, and (b) there are very severe punishments for crime.

I for one agree with the harsh punishments given out in these countries as it really does deter crime.

He also mentioned that schools there have 2 teachers in a class of 8 pupils. He was shocked to hear the state of our nation, including that there is barely 1 teacher per 30 pupils in our classrooms.

What the ***** has gone wrong with this pile of manure we live on?

Mailman
14th August 2007, 08:57
The real problem is that these "children" know there are no repercussions for their actions. They know they can kill and get away with it.

The human rights legislation has to be gotten rid of as it has contributed exactly nothing to the advancement of society in general. All it has done is handed power to "children" who know their "rights" and also know they are above the law.

Not so long ago I reported a group of teenagers (probably 13-14 at the most) for shop lifting. The security guard came and got them, sat them down next to the office then 30 seconds later told them to get out of the shop!

What f9cken lesson does that team these little b1stards? Certainly not one to respect authority or other people!

As they say in Singapore...we enforce the law, not talk about it.

Mailman

richard-af
14th August 2007, 08:58
The real problem is that these "children" know there are no repercussions for their actions. They know they can kill and get away with it.

The human rights legislation has to be gotten rid of as it has contributed exactly nothing to the advancement of society in general. All it has done is handed power to "children" who know their "rights" and also know they are above the law.

Not so long ago I reported a group of teenagers (probably 13-14 at the most) for shop lifting. The security guard came and got them, sat them down next to the office then 30 seconds later told them to get out of the shop!

What f9cken lesson does that team these little b1stards? Certainly not one to respect authority or other people!

As they say in Singapore...we enforce the law, not talk about it.

Mailman

If only they'd been old enough to fail to pay for their T.V. licence. They'd be banged-up for years, then!

Bagpuss
14th August 2007, 09:41
Solution: Kids shouldn't be allowed to hang around on street corners after 8pm, unless accompanied by an adult.

Mailman
14th August 2007, 12:49
If only they'd been old enough to fail to pay for their T.V. licence. They'd be banged-up for years, then!

Or failed to pay their council tax!

Mailman

chicane
14th August 2007, 12:53
Solution: Kids shouldn't be allowed to hang around on street corners after 8pm, unless accompanied by an adult.

This would kick off an endless discussion about what constitutes "hanging around on street corners". If two kids stand still on a street corner for 25 seconds, are they hanging around? If they repeatedly walk to one end of the street, and then back to the other end, are they hanging around?

daviejones
14th August 2007, 13:40
How about bare bum spanking in public...sh*t, that would make me behave!!!!!

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 14:44
National service should sort them out.

richard-af
14th August 2007, 14:46

Yes! Just like it did with the Krays. A winner of an idea from a true polymath.

richard-af
14th August 2007, 14:47
How about bare bum spanking in public...sh*t, that would make me behave!!!!!

You worry me.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 14:52
I would cut grants for pseudo academic courses and instead of making kids go to school until 18 make them join the forces. Teach them how to behave, employ some old forces guys to look after them instead of some gay lefty teacher on Prozac. Teach them how to dig holes and fill them again, teach them how to walk in line. Teach them how to be of use to this country and above all teach them pride in their country because right now I see little evidence of it.

realityhack
14th August 2007, 14:54

I would cut grants for pseudo academic courses and instead of making kids go to school until 18 make them join the forces. Teach them how to behave, employ some old forces guys to look after them instead of some gay lefty teacher on Prozac. Teach them how to dig holes and fill them again, teach them how to walk in line. Teach them how to be of use to this country and above all teach them pride in their country because right now I see little evidence of it.
:laugh

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 14:54
Yes! Just like it did with the Krays. A winner of an idea from a true polymath.Do leave the discussion to grown ups.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 14:56

Let's start by not being mealy-mouthed about naming the racial characteristics of the thugs. That way, if we begin to notice, for example that the overwhelming majority of muggings, knifings, shootings, fatal beatings, etc, are committed by white Europeans, then we will know that it would be no use to advocate restricting immigration by race in order to cut violent crime.Are you on something?

sasguru
14th August 2007, 14:57
Do leave the discussion to grown ups.

Even if the grown ups are idiotic loons like you?

richard-af
14th August 2007, 14:58

Enlightening, well-explained, clever, thought-provoking and ... er.. no.. I meant MAD!!!!

richard-af
14th August 2007, 15:00
Do leave the discussion to grown ups.

Sorry for annhialating your mouse turd of a theory, but that's life, I'm afraid.

Bagpuss
14th August 2007, 15:01
What's a grant?

sasguru
14th August 2007, 15:03

Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground. :laugh:laugh:laugh

richard-af
14th August 2007, 15:11
Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground. :laugh:laugh:laugh

Or, as we're all open-minded here, perhaps one of her brothers? Go on, embrace your inner gay, lefty teacher!

Methuselah
14th August 2007, 15:14
Are you on something?It is rather that you are not catching on to irony and the indirect way that I said something.

Sorry, I can't pitch it to all intelligence levels at the same time, some of you will just have to fall by the wayside. Consider yourself selected against, naturally.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:17
Sorry for annhialating your mouse turd of a theory, but that's life, I'm afraid.An emoticon speaks a thousand turds.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:18
Hey Cassus, perhaps your sad little life will lighten up a little if you got a new bride. I've heard there's this hot bint from Mali who brings a dowry with her. Should suit you down to the ground. :laugh:laugh:laughI am recently married fluffy, not just now thanks.

sasguru
14th August 2007, 15:21
I am recently married fluffy, not just now thanks.

Mail order, no doubt. Did she cost much?

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:21
I think a barracks for 6 months learning to obey. Then try teaching them a few skills like fixing something, or growing something. Of course we wouldn't need all those unskilled immigrants once my regime is under way.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:23
Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.

richard-af
14th August 2007, 15:24
I think a barracks for 6 months learning to obey. Then try teaching them a few skills like fixing something, or growing something. Of course we wouldn't need all those unskilled immigrants once my regime is under way.

Mental, mental, chicken oriental.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:25
Mail order, no doubt. Did she cost much?She's gorgeous mate, send a stamped addressed envelope and you can drool by return of post. Oh forgot you were Gay someone told me.

Pondlife
Anyway when we come to power this will be how it is. Any suggestions for better ideas gratefully received. Try using words rather than emoticons please.

Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.

Causus Deli
Anyone got any better ideas or modifications to my master plan?

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:26
Who is 'we'? I think we should be told.My new partei.

Old Greg
14th August 2007, 15:27
She's gorgeous mate, send a stamped addressed envelope and you can drool by return of post. Oh forgot you were Gay someone told me.

Hope you're still getting photos of your kids so you can remember what they look like.

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:28
Anyway I have to fly fly. I have a meeting of like minded people to attend down the Golfy.

Big Kiss

CD xxx

Causus Deli
14th August 2007, 15:31
Hope you're still getting photos of your kids so you can remember what they look like.Well as they are grown Greg I get to see them quite enough, but thanks for your concern. Now you've made me late but I don't mind seeing as it's you.

richard-af
14th August 2007, 15:31

A legend in your own electroshock therapy session.

sasguru
14th August 2007, 15:34
My new partei.

Ah a rival to the Monster Raving Loonies, at last!

Not So Wise
14th August 2007, 15:39
Why didn't you say, if committed by blacks? Ah, that would be racist.
Well, funny that you should mention it, there was a thing in the evening standard today that list the polish as the most prolific foreign criminals in london

Sysman
14th August 2007, 15:47
My new partei.
:spel

Meine neue Partei.

Oh, BZW.

"This message is hidden because Causus Deli is on your ignore list."

:)

English History X
14th August 2007, 18:23
Sounds like sense to me. All the best dealing with folk who are clueless and use emoticons to communicate. These are the present day cavemen no doubt, descendants from H Erectus that did not die out. Machine coders or someink.

Anyway I will vote for your partei. Kindest regards to your good lady wife and congratulations on your rejoining the institution.

threaded
14th August 2007, 19:09
Chavc hunting (http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashViewType=Personal&FlashBoxId=568349423)