PDA

View Full Version : Bring back Causus Deli.

Pondlife
16th August 2007, 11:51
Nah, sod him.

Nasty little scr0te.

ferret
16th August 2007, 12:00
:rollin:

sasguru
16th August 2007, 12:06

AH good, the new mod has a sense of humour :happy

Troll
The Genie is now out of the bottle.... who knows where this will end up- it's all starting to sound a bit NL, if you don't like someone or what they say then ban them rather than argue against the points raised.

Since when was this a consensus board anyway?

NickFitz
We could have a poll...

realityhack
16th August 2007, 12:09
Troll - he wasn't here for a debate, otherwise he would have properly engaged with us instead of sidestepping any real challenges to his views. He seemed to be using CUK as a platform for his somewhat sinister ego. If he was a troll, such as your good self, he would have known where to draw the line.

sasguru
16th August 2007, 12:10
The Genie is now out of the bottle.... who knows where this will end up- it's all starting to sound a bit NL, if you don't like someone or what they say then ban them rather than argue against the points raised.

Since when was this a consensus board anyway?

So you'd accept paedophiles on this board? What about psycopaths who advocated serial murder?

richard-af
16th August 2007, 12:11
Ban Troll! Burn Him! Burn Him!

daviejones
16th August 2007, 12:16
AH good, the new mod has a sense of humour :happy

Hope he is better than the old one......:D

Pondlife
16th August 2007, 12:19
Hope he is better than the old one......:D

I would like to introduce a newish moderator, ferret, who will be assisting Scotspine

Not quite

Troll
16th August 2007, 12:22
Troll - he wasn't here for a debate, otherwise he would have properly engaged with us instead of sidestepping any real challenges to his views. He seemed to be using CUK as a platform for his somewhat sinister ego. If he was a troll, such as your good self, he would have known where to draw the line.I never engaged with his posts because they were old hat...it was the same with Chico as religion bores me

I'm just uncomfortable with banning people, & sometimes it's good to post something contentious (i.e. the Gurka thread) as it stimulates a debate.

In a way CD was to be admired because he got under so many peoples skins... a better way of dealing with him would be not to respond to his posts

next you lot will be burning books

Spartacus
16th August 2007, 12:23
And where one burns books, there one eventually burns people.

Apparently.

Troll
16th August 2007, 12:25
And where one burns books, there one eventually burns people.

Apparently.Indeed

Troll
16th August 2007, 12:25
It's always easier once you've got the first one out of the way... :D:glassesTo the bell tower quick methinks

Troll
16th August 2007, 12:30
So you'd accept paedophiles on this board? What about psycopaths who advocated serial murder?I'm certain we have several nutters already on this board

I've not followed the threads so I can't say if thats what was being advocated or not, but I'm sure you and others could quickly rubbish any proponents of either !

realityhack
16th August 2007, 12:31
a better way of dealing with him would be not to respond to his posts

I think those who challenged him were keen to give the impression that these views aren't tolerated here. Not responding may give the impression we tolerate it, and perhaps condone it.

SallyAnne
16th August 2007, 13:16
Ban Troll! Burn Him! Burn Him!

Troll
16th August 2007, 13:29
:rollin::spank:

richard-af
16th August 2007, 14:44
I never engaged with his posts because they were old hat...it was the same with Chico as religion bores me

I'm just uncomfortable with banning people, & sometimes it's good to post something contentious (i.e. the Gurka thread) as it stimulates a debate.

In a way CD was to be admired because he got under so many peoples skins... a better way of dealing with him would be not to respond to his posts

next you lot will be burning books

Lefty poof.

Troll
16th August 2007, 19:23
Lefty poof.Ponce

Diver
16th August 2007, 19:32
Intransigent adolescent illiterate numpties. :wave:

richard-af
17th August 2007, 08:31
Intransigent adolescent illiterate numpties. :wave:

Comma-phobic, lah-de-dah queen.

richard-af
17th August 2007, 08:32
Ponce

Lefty, poofy nonce.

Troll
17th August 2007, 09:23
Lefty, poofy nonce.Polyester cuffed mincer

richard-af
17th August 2007, 09:27
Polyester cuffed mincer

Crap Avatar'd, odious, baglady's dung heap.

Troll
17th August 2007, 09:33
Crap Avatar'd, odious, baglady's dung heap.Girlie coiffure'd, handbag toting, Village People reject

Moscow Mule
17th August 2007, 09:41
Shakespearean insulter google widget rules:

Thou pribbling fly-bitten ratsbane!

richard-af
17th August 2007, 09:43
Girlie coiffure'd, handbag toting, Village People reject

Fair enough!