• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"lol"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"lol"

I have seen this bizarre, juvenile and meaningless abbreviation posted twice today on the CUK forums.

Please assure me that this isn't an indication of the literary habits of today's youths beginning to infiltrate the adult population.

Originally posted by chicane View Post
    I have seen this bizarre, juvenile and meaningless abbreviation posted twice today on the CUK forums.

Please assure me that this isn't an indication of the literary habits of today's youths beginning to infiltrate the adult population.

lol lol lol

Comment

lol

It is standard forum speak get with it old man ROFL.

To make your life easier
      http://www.todaysparent.com/article.jsp?content=5214

Comment

ROFLMAO! dat is da funyist msg i red all day!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

My daughter appends her texts to me with this - I thought it meant lots of love.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane View Post

Are you a TOG?

Comment

Originally posted by Harrysp View Post
              standard forum speak
              You've been here since August 2005 and you consider CUK to be a "standard forum"?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                My daughter appends her texts to me with this - I thought it meant lots of love.
                Laugh Out Loud lol

Comment

Sorry. I couldn't resist.

Thankfully, we haven't had anyone register with a name like

(*)·´`·.¸.»ß£WÄR£ 1 höt ©hï©k·´`·.¸.»(*)

or a similar ASCII nightmare
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                    ROFLMAO! dat is da funyist msg i red all day!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
                    Unnervingly accurate. Are you "one of them"?

Comment

Working...
                    X