• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does this work on electric windoze too?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this work on electric windoze too?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/wgoat105.xml

I'm going to try it next time I have a bug to fix.

Is there a goat allowance for expenses?
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Dunno, but I got used to sacrificing the odd chicken for firmware upgrades a long time ago.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
        Dunno, but I got used to sacrificing the odd chicken for firmware upgrades a long time ago.
        Ah yes, I remember it well. The laying on of hands and the casting of chicken bones...

It beats all this planning and design tulipe that they use today!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...5/wgoat105.xml

Following technical problems with one of its aircraft, Nepal's state-run airline has sacrificed two goats in a bid to appease the sky god.

Goats were sacrificed to appease the Hindu sky god
          Nepal Airlines sacrificed two goats in front of the troublesome Boeing 757 in an offering to Akash Bhairab, the Hindu sky god.
          I'm going to slip that into one of my system support manuals and see if anyone notices.

Comment

Working...
          X