• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear:

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Dear:

Mr. Jonathan Daniels&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Johannesburg - South Africa.
    Tel: 27 84 4499437
    Fax: 27 84 3391045
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Sir,

Courtesy of Business opportunity, I take liberty anchored on strong desire to solicit for your assistance on this mutual beneficial and risk free transaction with you, which I hope you give urgent attention. To be precise, I am Jonathan Daniels the Manager of Bills/Exchange at the Foreign Exchange/Remittance Department of NEDBANK South Africa. In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of US$12,524,000.00 (Twelve Million, Five Hundred and Twenty Four Thousand United States Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our customers who died along with his entire family in 1988 Lockerbie Pan American Airline plane crash.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money, because we can not release it unless somebody applied for its next of Kin or Relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking procedure, but unfortunately to no avail, and nobody has come forward to claim the money (because the mentioned next of kin which is Son died as well).

Therefore, upon this discovery I and other two officials in my department now decide to establish a cordial business relationship with you, hence my contacting you. We want you to purportedly present your good self as the next of Kin or relation of the deceased so that we can prepare documentations and release the funds (US$12.524 Million) into your account for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and again we do not want the funds to go into the Governments account as “Unclaimed Bill”.

The banking law and procedures herein stipulates that any account abandoned or dormant for a period of some years is subjected to be closed and all money contained therein will be forfeited to the Government Treasury Account. Now it is being speculated that the above sum will be transferred into Government Treasury Account as unclaimed funds on or before October 2003. The reason for you to present your good self as the next of kin in occasioned by the fact that the deceased customer was a foreigner.

Mode of sharing after the successful completion of the transfer is as follows, for the role you will be expected to play in the whole exercise, we have agreed to give you twenty five (25%) of the total sum, and 5% has been set aside for expenses we are going to encounter by both parties in the process of this transaction and the remaining 70% shall be for my colleagues and I. In support of the aforementioned, you are urged to reply this letter indicating your readiness and interest to participate in the business. After you reply, you will be advised on the next step forward.

I quite believe that you will protect our interest by keeping this business Top Secret and Confidential, as your interest will be equally protected in order to achieve and maintain maximum confidentiality. Trust to hear from you on the above numbers as I count on your earliest response.

Yours truly,

Jonathan Daniels

It's just as tempting after going through my text jumbler program:

Daer Sir,

Ctrsueoy of Bieussns oprutyoinpt, I tkae lbeitry acohnred on srntog drisee to soiilct for your anassitcse on tihs mauutl benaciefil and risk free tocraanstin with yuo, wihch I hpoe you give ugrent aittntnoe. To be piersec, I am Jhtoaann Denalis the Maaegnr of Bglahl/niExsce at the Foegirn Eatngemtc/xecRhiane Dmetapenrt of NBENADK Stouh Arcfia. In my dnraepmtet, we dsoiecverd an aanbenodd sum of U004,,S205102.$0 (Tvlewe Mnlioli, Five Hnredud and Ttnewy Four Tuonhsad Unteid Seatts Dloalrs) in an aocunct taht boeglns to one of our cseurmtos who deid aolng with his etrine fmlaiy in 1898 Lkeocribe Pan Acmaerin Airnile pnlae chras.

Scnie we got iinmrooftan aobut his deaht, we have been expntcieg his next of Kin to cmoe oevr and calim his mnoye, bscaeue we can not release it uensls sdoboemy aippeld for its nxet of Kin or Reolatin to the dsecaeed as icdiaetnd in our biankng peerocrud, but utlaurnenofty to no alvai, and nbodoy has come fwaorrd to cilam the mnoey (besucae the mteonnied next of kin wchih is Son deid as wlel).

Tfreheeor, uopn tihs dserivcoy I and ohetr two oficaflis in my deartnempt now decdie to elasibsth a cariodl binsseus ritlnasoheip wtih yuo, hence my cinctatnog you. We wnat you to prtlueodpry psrenet your good self as the next of Kin or relaotin of the daeceesd so taht we can pearpre doitaemoctnnus and reesale the funds (.U5$21S24 Mlinloi) itno your acocunt for sfeaty and sbenueqsut dneismserubt scnie nodboy is cmniog for it and agian we do not want the funds to go into the Gnevonetrms aucncot as “eailnUcmd Bli”l.

The bninkag law and peodrceurs herien steaitpuls taht any aucnoct aobendnad or damonrt for a prioed of some years is sejuecbtd to be colsed and all mneoy coanetnid teriehn will be foeeirtfd to the Grovnenmet Tuearsry Anoccut. Now it is benig slaupteecd that the abvoe sum wlil be tsaeernrrfd into Grmnenovet Tarsreuy Auocnct as uclaimend fnuds on or berofe Octebor 2300. The rsaeon for you to pnerest your good self as the nxet of kin in oicasenocd by the fact that the deecased cosuetmr was a fgorinree.

Mode of srianhg atfer the sueuccfssl ctpolmieon of the tenasrfr is as fslowlo, for the rloe you wlil be eetxpced to play in the wohle eeirsxec, we have areegd to give you tewtny five (%52) of the taotl smu, and 5% has been set aisde for expnsees we are gnoig to encteounr by both peitras in the prcseos of tihs tcsaniaotrn and the rneiiamng 70% slahl be for my ceglueolas and I. In spurpot of the atmrondieneofe, you are ugred to rpely this ltteer iadincntig yuor rsiadenes and itreenst to pcatiritpae in the bsenssiu. After you rpely, you will be avsided on the nxet step fwrdaro.

I qiute bieelve that you will petrcot our intesert by kienpeg this bneiusss Top Secret and Calnitfdeoni, as yuor itnseert wlil be euaqlly pteorcetd in oedrr to aihcvee and matinain mmixuam cfeoandtiiltiny. Turst to hear form you on the avboe nbmures as I cnuot on your eelsarit rsoesnep.

Yruos turly,

Jaontahn Dlineas

Comment

Working...
    X