PDA

View Full Version : Wallop!

snaw
14th September 2007, 20:55
36-0!:fight:

:bang:

scooterscot
14th September 2007, 20:57
Whit they do, run into a brick wall or somit?

snaw
14th September 2007, 20:58
A green one.

Troll
14th September 2007, 21:12
Dire

empty of any ideas

fecking useless

Samoa is going to be hard

:(:(

kirk
14th September 2007, 21:16
I take it your talking about the egg chasing -

Why do they give a penalty after every goal?

... and who was the keeper for South Africa?

wendigo100
15th September 2007, 09:09
I don't think the English public care very much.

I've said elsewhere that when England win something, we spend the next year celebrating and let everything slip back to shiteness. The world cup 1966, the Ashes 2005...

I can't speak for the Scots as it hasn't been put to the test up there yet... :rollin:

scooterscot
15th September 2007, 09:29
I can't speak for the Scots as it hasn't been put to the test up there yet... :rollin:

Well there is only 5 million of us :laugh

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/france/video/x2yrx6_01-mcfadden_events

Sysman
15th September 2007, 10:13
I've said elsewhere that when England win something, we spend the next year celebrating and let everything slip back to shiteness. The world cup 1966, the Ashes 2005...

On the subject of footie, it always amazes me how the English assume that a game against a small country should be a walkover, field a weak side, then wonder why they didn't win.

Troll
15th September 2007, 10:33
On the subject of footie, it always amazes me how the English assume that a game against a small country should be a walkover, field a weak side, then wonder why they didn't win.I think you will find that when we actually play Scotland it is a walkover

HTH

snaw
15th September 2007, 13:55
Scotland vs England:

Played Won Lost Drawn Pctg
124 41 66 17 33.06

I wouldn't call that a walkover. In fact on population % we're ahead :banana:

scooterscot
15th September 2007, 14:02
Chr£$%, I haven't felt that good since Archie Gemmill scored against Holland in 1978 :wave:

wendigo100
15th September 2007, 14:13
Well there is only 5 million of us :laughThat means nothing. If it did New Zealand would be crap as well!

...and as New Zealand's population is even smaller than Scotland, remind me how many times the Scots have beaten them in their 25-match history - that's right - never! :eek: :eek :eek:

snaw
15th September 2007, 14:33
That means nothing. If it did New Zealand would be crap as well!

...and as New Zealand's population is even smaller than Scotland, remind me how many times the Scots have beaten them in their 25-match history - that's right - never! :eek: :eek :eek:

Newsflash - NZ's national sport is rugby, Scotland's is football - I suspect more kiwi's play football than Scots play rugby.

Either way what's your point - England's is over 12 times bigger by your definition - how many times you beat them?

wendigo100
15th September 2007, 16:50
Newsflash - NZ's national sport is rugby, Scotland's is football - I suspect more kiwi's play football than Scots play rugby.

Either way what's your point - England's is over 12 times bigger by your definition - how many times you beat them?No snaw, that's not my definition - I said size means nothing.

And rugby isn't England's national sport either, but nevertheless, we've still managed to win the world cup as many times as New Zealand. :smile

Troll
15th September 2007, 20:53
Blimey... Georgia ... well done!!

scooterscot
15th September 2007, 21:03
No snaw, that's not my definition - I said size means nothing.

Well that excuse may work for you, and I dont mean to brag but it would never work with my misses - cough

wendigo100
15th September 2007, 22:38
Well that excuse may work for you, and I dont mean to brag but it would never work with my misses - coughOh yes it does (cough) ... :D

BoredBloke
16th September 2007, 09:32
"I don't think the English public care very much."

Nope I don't. Couldn't care less about RU. Didn't even bother watching the final a few years back.

wendigo100
16th September 2007, 14:37
On the subject of footie, it always amazes me how the English assume that a game against a small country should be a walkover, field a weak side, then wonder why they didn't win.When did England last do this? I cannot remember...

wendigo100
16th September 2007, 14:39
"I don't think the English public care very much."

Nope I don't. Couldn't care less about RU. Didn't even bother watching the final a few years back.I used to watch the internationals, but started losing interest after everything went full-time in 1995.