• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well, thanks to her stupidity...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, thanks to her stupidity...

The youngsters' mother was away in London attending a funeral when the tragedy happened but the court was told that she had ordered her son not to touch the firearm.
    She'll be attending another funeral...

Feck me, but some people are stupid, stupid, stupid!!!

It's called "Natural Selection".
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"Powerful Handgun".... snubby .38....

The scrote never learned:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....ot-dead-883572

Back inside for 9 years for drugs & firearms offences.
      Last edited by zeitghost; 7 March 2017, 08:39.

Comment

I like it, simply a terrible tragedy.

I think Tony should use that line when the mullahs get a hold of him in some kidnap situation. 'Look (eyes down, lip tremble), I realise that you may have misunderstood our intentions in sending in our troops to assist your people when those nasty Americans invaded, but (glance to camera, eyes wide open) any deaths that occured were simply terrible tragedies, you know, no-one is to blame, no-one was at fault, it was simply a terrible tragedy. And anyway (look straight into camera jaw firm, trust-me look in eyes) Gordon made me do it......
        Why not?

Comment

How is the mother not facing a manslaughter charge? Jack McCoy would try it.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

the teenager got hold of the gun and was playing with it in his pocket
            Shame he didn't shoot his balls off. Now that would be natural selection.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              How is the mother not facing a manslaughter charge? Jack McCoy would try it.
              she is not middle class and white, that's why.
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Are you standing for election?

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                she is not middle class and white, that's why.
                I'll vote for you.......
                Why not?

Comment

Working...
                X