• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Henri Paul's missing 8 minutes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henri Paul's missing 8 minutes

The daily diana's headline tomorrow is the above. Diana and Dodi's driver cannot be seen on the newly released CCTV for eight whole minutes.

We wondered what he might of done...

Perfected nuclear fusion?

Baked a cake?

Finished the unfinished symphony?

Discovered another planet?

My vote is he probably went to the gents...

He could have made and eaten two pot noodles consecutively while watching a third of an episode of Byker Grove. No wonder he couldn't keep his mind on the driving.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Not sure. It's too long for a wee, and not long enough for a poo. Maybe he had a quick Joddrell.

Comment

The French do like to take their time over such things.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
          Hmmmmm. Not sure. It's too long for a wee, and not long enough for a poo. Maybe he had a quick Joddrell.
          Plenty of time for boom booms, maybe you are constipated...

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
            The daily diana's headline tomorrow is the above. Diana and Dodi's driver cannot be seen on the newly released CCTV for eight whole minutes.

We wondered what he might of done...

My vote is he probably went to the gents...
            Maybe he mistakenly joined the queue for the ladies and spent the 8 mins talking about inane stuff like shoes and handbags with the other ladies in the queue.

Or perhaps he did go to the gents and wasn't able to leave until he gave the Nigerian toilet attendant enough money for a lollipop and tissue.
            Last edited by Clippy; 4 October 2007, 22:19.

Comment

Perhaps he was polishing off the last of a good bottle of wine.

Comment

and not long enough for a poo.
                Right, I know we've talked about this before....but I still dont get it!!!

More than 8 minutes for a tulip?!!! Don't you just go when you need one like?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

Yes he need more roughage and water!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I like to take my time. Play a game on my phone, read a book (not a whole one), or just sit and wonder. About love...........

Edit: also, men have hairy arses, so it takes longer to wipe. HTH.

Comment

Working...
                    X