• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business that is Orange

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business that is Orange

Just thought i would let you know went into Orange shop just and guy said that if you register as a business you can then choose either a business talk and text package or a domestic.

If you are going to have more than one handset then you will need to go for a business package.

Think i have finally decided that this is what i'm going to do after reading many posts back and forth on this forum.

News update over
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    Just thought i would let you know went into Orange shop just and guy said that if you register as a business you can then choose either a business talk and text package or a domestic.

If you are going to have more than one handset then you will need to go for a business package.

Think i have finally decided that this is what i'm going to do after reading many posts back and forth on this forum.

News update over
    Phew. Thanks.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Phew. Thanks.
      you can sleep well now you know !!
      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...