• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One for Friday ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One for Friday ...

Who gives you extra?

Sending this filth to me would have been disgusting,but to send it to your daugther,and a 14 year old is obscene.Fortunately I was the one to read it and not her,it was deleted before she saw it.Do not send anymore dirty crude jokes to her,this crudity such not leave the locker room.

Comment

I ran that through the google translations service and it seems you think I may have emailed you a joke - I haven't and wouldn't.

Comment

I ran that through the google translations service and it seems you think I may have emailed that joke to an ex, who thought I had sent it to my daughter - I hadn't and wouldn't.

Comment

I ran that through the google translation service and it crashed - I'm now totally and completely confused :rolleyes

Nothing new there then after one of your posts

Comment

Working...
          X