• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am Leaving CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am Leaving CUK

Finally I decided to leave this forum – good news for most I think. But I had enough of some people’s intolerant, racist and bigoted remarks and attitudes towards ethnic minority.

Now you can see how changing my virtual avatar has caused whole new wave of animosity – shows how intolerant some characters on here, it really disgusts me.

Also Mods – I didn’t see you are doing anything to stop all the hatred remarks directed at other nationals, could it be you happen to be racist / sexist too??

I will follow Denny's footsteps and bad mouth this BB every chance I get, I will also try to search where I can log a complaint against the forum for turnng a blind eye to derogatory remarks directed at foreigners and women.

So there!!

<ferret comment>For anyone who can't be arsed to read any more of this thread please be aware that Sandy states later in this thread that this is in fact a joke and puts forward no threads or posts that actually display any of this behaviour.</ferret comment>
    Last edited by ferret; 3 November 2007, 02:08. Reason: See comment

Toodles
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Which derogatory remarks?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have you thought about where you are going to go?

Comment

I'd copy that diatribe if I were you - it will save you time at PCG, Shout99 or wherever else you go.

Comment

I've heard there are some very tolerant forums that admit women in Iran
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Also Mods – I didn’t see you are doing anything to stop all the hatred remarks directed at other nationals, could it be you happen to be racist / sexist too??

I agree! As a non UK national I am sick of being teased about rugby and made to feel unwelcome by Sandy.

Comment

Unquestionably there are a bunch of people who are on the other side of acceptable on this board, in some regards, but if you leave for the reasons you stated then that's a mistake IMO. We need more people with a broad range of opinions, not just the majority (This board) right wing ones.

And I don't see the point of reporting anything either - fight your own battles is my personal philosophy.
                Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                  I agree! As a non UK national I am sick of being teased about rugby and made to feel unwelcome by Sandy.
                  Well the correct way to deal with that is clearly to throw a hissy fit.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Don't go Sandy, I haven't seen anything that bad today, no more than the usual Xenophobia, what in particular has upset you?
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                    X