• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free movies online

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free movies online

http://joox.net/

I guess If the server is hosted in a country where copyright law is not enforced.... no one can touch them ....

From the FAQ page:

What is this?
    This site is made for bookmarking videos from the site Stage6. Users can add videos that they found or uploaded on Stage6 into categories. I do not host any of the files.

What is Stage6?
    Stage6 is a video sharing webpage, much like youtube.com but in high resolution DivX video format. This also means that they (stage6) actively search for, and delete, copyrighted content. Thats why stuff here might be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns View Post
      From the FAQ page:

What is this?
      This site is made for bookmarking videos from the site Stage6. Users can add videos that they found or uploaded on Stage6 into categories. I do not host any of the files.

What is Stage6?
      Stage6 is a video sharing webpage, much like youtube.com but in high resolution DivX video format. This also means that they (stage6) actively search for, and delete, copyrighted content. Thats why stuff here might be removed.
      I am sure Stage6 will start actively searching and removing copyrighted material. Simply not just yet. Maybe after they grow a viewer base and fall in the sight of authorities..

Comment

Working...
      X