PDA

View Full Version : Attack of the Daleks in london..

Rymez2K
4th December 2007, 11:58
Just walked past St Pauls and seen loads of daleks and blokes in silver foil suits! Dr Who filming it seems.

Charles Foster Kane
4th December 2007, 11:59
Just walked past St Pauls and seen loads of daleks and blokes in silver foil suits! Dr Who filming it seems.

Or you forgot your meds again.

:laugh

wendigo100
4th December 2007, 12:12
Just walked past St Pauls and seen loads of daleks and blokes in silver foil suits! Dr Who filming it seems.That's what they want you to think! I'd take cover if I were you...

Dalek Supreme
4th December 2007, 12:19
That's what they want you to think! I'd take cover if I were you...
Quite right, Earthling. The invasion has begun and what with the disabled access ramp at St Pauls it should be a doddle.

Davros
4th December 2007, 12:20
Quite right, Earthling. The invasion has begun and what with the disabled access ramp at St Pauls it should be a doddle.
Easy Supreme. I commend your enthusiasm but it's actually EastEnders filming. Don't give the game away just yet.

The full story is covered in the Earthling's most popular daily paper here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article539976.ece

A clear sign of their lack of intelligence.

sasguru
4th December 2007, 12:20

No No! It's not time yet. Didn't you get the correct code word?

The Master
4th December 2007, 12:24
Easy Supreme. I commend your enthusiasm but it's actually EastEnders filming. Don't give the game away just yet.

The full story is covered in the Earthling's most popular daily paper here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article539976.ece

A clear sign of their lack of intelligence.
Oi Davros, I'd never stand for that from a subordinate. Give him 10 minutes in the agony booth. Zeitghost knows the way.

chef
4th December 2007, 12:25

:rollin::rollin:

Charles Foster Kane
4th December 2007, 12:45

I heard it was a Dalek funeral, he forgot that he couldn't do stairs.

Solent
4th December 2007, 13:09
The truth is out - Its the new donors to the Labour Party

ladymuck
4th December 2007, 14:05

:rollin: