• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man who hid a carrot in his trousers gets 18 Months

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man who hid a carrot in his trousers gets 18 Months

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/7132628.stm

There's more to the story but it seems like a stiff sentence.

Now if only those guys that pose around naked in the changing rooms could be jailed... 10 years should do it.

Sheeeite!!!

I was innocently carrying my allotment produce in my trousers the other day.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

When police arrested him they also found naked photos in the glove box of his Vauxhall Corsa.
      What's that then? Photos that weren't decently placed in their folder with the negatives?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why did he have naked photos of his corsa? I don't tend to dress my car. My car tends to run around in the nip.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
          Why did he have naked photos of his corsa? I don't tend to dress my car. My car tends to run around in the nip.
          You told me the other day, that what with you being a Giant Alien Lizard, you couldn't get in the car without its top being down. Now the truth's coming out.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Some people really need to find Jesus.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"You told me the other day, that what with you being a Giant Alien Lizard, you couldn't get in the car without its top being down. Now the truth's coming out. "

I'm not a giant Alien Lizard. I'm in disguise!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                We can't let Jesus take the blame for this, even if he wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
                  Why? What's he done?

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    I'm not a giant Alien Lizard. I'm in disguise!

Ooh, you ratbag! It's a really good disguise too!
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                    X