• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice sought re high interest accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice sought re high interest accounts

Can anyone recommend a high-interest personal savings account for a sum of around 20k that pays interest to the account monthly and has good customer service?

Icesave or Sainsburys Bank

However, I have only been with them since last autumn so can't really comment on their service too much but the few interactions I have had with them have been good.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
      Can anyone recommend a high-interest personal savings account for a sum of around 20k that pays interest to the account monthly and has good customer service?
      I use 1st Galactic Bank - 50% per light year, but you need to invest at least 1 gazillion of credits before they give you account.

threaded

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        I use 1st Galactic Bank - 50% per light year, but you need to invest at least 1 gazillion of credits before they give you account.

threaded
        zzzzzzzzzzzz

Shouldn't you be working on your "Big Release" (watching Neighbours)?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
          Shouldn't you be working on your "Big Release" (watching Neighbours)?
          I was until 3 am yesterday, fixed more quality bugs in final index - it looks very nice now

Comment

IceSave being pipped by HiSave at the mo'. Check out:
            http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sav...st#topaccounts
            my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Icesave
              I've found them pretty efficient and I think they are still the best rate.

ps. thanks for that ferret, I've been too lazy to keep tabs on the best accounts of late
              Last edited by rootsnall; 21 January 2008, 13:29.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I was until 3 am yesterday, fixed more quality bugs in final index - it looks very nice now
                Wow, watching Neighbours till 3am....

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
                  IceSave being pipped by HiSave at the mo'. Check out:
                  http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/sav...st#topaccounts
                  Cheers for that - thanks for the suggestions so far.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
                    I've found them pretty efficient and I think they are still the best rate.

ps. thanks for that ferret, I've been too lazy to keep tabs on the best accounts of late
                    No worries, sold house end of last year and moved into rented so had to open a few accounts Bring on the crash!
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X