• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you won £10 on the lottery, what would you spend it on?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you won £10 on the lottery, what would you spend it on?

I'd blow most of it on a packet of fags and the paper, but I'd be a fool not save some for a rainy day.

I wouldn't let it change my life though.

I'd spend it on you. It's no doubt more than anyone else has done.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
      I'd spend it on you. It's no doubt more than anyone else has done.
      I'm afraid prices have gone up since you were last courting, gramps.

Two bob won't get you into the pictures these days.

Comment

I'd add it to my fighting fund. In an attempt to cleanse the world of underage drinking I have taken it upon myself to rid the world of lager (Stella mainly - hence the wifes' bruises) by placing it far from the grasp of the ''children' by placing it safely within the confines of my own ever expanding body. I then use this body to convert the nasty drink into harmless wee - most of which gets flushed away. I see this as a noble quest and one which I may consider asking for a lottery grant since it is getting quite expensive.

It is worth noting that I'm only taking on lager and sometimes cider if I'm feeling that way inclined. If anybody else wants to rifd the world of stuff like bitter then feel free as I don't really like that and I don't do Guiness as it makes me sh1t.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Buy some cheap wine to take to a friend's party.

Last time someone I know did that I opened it for them to drink themselves.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I won £87 last weekend...

Comment

10 more tickets

Comment

I won £42 with 4 numbers yesterday

What do do with this bounty

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Last time I had a win on the lottery I went and spent it on a bottle of champagne.

Of course, the champagne cost more than the £10 I had won, but that is not the point. You are not going to go celebrating a lottery win with Cava are you?

Comment

Marina .... looooong time ago when I was in middle school there were a twin girls in the class one called Rina the other Marina ... they were a phenomena... the teachers decided to separate them at the end and put each one in a different class.... it was harsh, girls were not happy !!

Comment

Working...
                    X