• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does IR35 affect my other employee of my Ltd?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does IR35 affect my other employee of my Ltd?

hello all. so i'm running my own ltd company, as the sole director. I'm taking on another employee to also go off-site and work with client's in their office. How does IR35 affect my ltd and this new employee? We will pay him all through PAYE.

Do we still need to maintain "control"? ..or can he become "integrated" with the end client?

Thx for any tips!.richy

IR35 won't apply to him as he is paying full tax and NI. So control etc doesn't matter.

It could also be a good pointer to you being outside IR35.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      IR35 won't apply to him as he is paying full tax and NI. So control etc doesn't matter.

It could also be a good pointer to you being outside IR35.
      IR35 is an individual tax, assessed on each individual contract, so it would only be a pointer if the OP and employee were both working on the same contract.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X