• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Extension!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extension!!!!!!

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Too much information pal...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Too much information pal...
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Semi or full?
        my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by ferret View Post
          Semi or full?
          Keep it clean ferret!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Semi or full?
            Mods, please ban ferret. There is no room for that sort of smut on a family board like this.

Comment

What's all this talk about an econmic downturn? Eh? Someone please explain, if anything I'm witnessing the opposite...

The media has made me fear so much those past couple of months and I'm wondering why...

The front page of local the paper headlined "they queued all night" to get the house, eh? Whit?! People queuing outside the estate agents to put in an offer?!

Whit is going on then?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Semi or full?
                So how's life in the west coast?

Comment

Working...
                X