• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Game

About to order "The Game "

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1...pf_rd_i=468294

Was wondering if someone reads stuff like that. It is going to be the first non-technical book I will order in my life.

Unless i decide to print the pdf . Do you use client's printers for personal use ?

Originally posted by 2uk View Post

Was wondering if someone reads stuff like that. It is going to be the first non-technical book I will order in my life.

Unless i decide to print the pdf . Do you use client's printers for personal use ?
    The 'novelty' of the A3 worn off already has it?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      The 'novelty' of the A3 worn off already has it?

Driving the car you like to drive is a mindset. Following commonsense is being a sas.

Comment

You really are a desperate fooker.

When was the last time you got your leg over - 1983?

I reckon we'll be reading about you soon in the papers - serial killer on the loose - drives an A3 and has a hooter like Cyrano de Bergerac!

Comment

I've read "The System" before. It was being passed round the office. It's not a thick book, can read it in a couple of lunch hours (well I did anyway).

Mixed thoughts about the material it contained. There are some things that are true and do work remarkably well. I gave it a whirl at the receptionists leaving party!

If you're relying on a book to pull, you have problems though...
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Reading one of 2uk's posts always reminds me of this. NSFW

Comment

AtW has a serious rival.

OMFG - first non technical book you've ordered in your life. That's pretty sad. Not being funny but you sound like you need more help than this book will give you (Which by the way I reckon is a bag of sh!te)
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post

What is your problem with me Clip ? You got small pipi ? You can't make your woman come ? Take it out

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post

Brilliant book. So much more to it than what you think.

Comment

Working...
                    X