• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sunday Solutions

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday Solutions

Has anyone heard of Sunday the umbrella, or perhaps something a little different? I am using 360 Hyperlink Services. I'd like to know of people's experiences of others. I have bad takes on Giant, Parasol and 'something4'...? which went bankrupt?

I want to know about Sunday who sound good, but I need evidence...

<snip>

Thanks
    Mike

Originally posted by mikebird View Post
    Has anyone heard of Sunday the umbrella, or perhaps something a little different? I am using 360 Hyperlink Services. I'd like to know of people's experiences of others. I have bad takes on Giant, Parasol and 'something4'...? which went bankrupt?

<snip>

Thanks
    Mike
    Search the fora. Read the opinions. Consider that it is your money at risk not theirs. Walk away quickly.

HTH
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

In what way do they "sound good"?

Comment

Originally posted by Crossroads View Post
        In what way do they "sound good"?
        They've got a special dispensation....
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

why do you want to know about sunday solutions as you do not appear to have a problem with your current umbrella ? do you

you have had bad takes on the other umbrella around but not the one you are with ?

spam ?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            They've got a special dispensation....
            magic piece of paper that means you can claim millions and pay no tax
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by mikebird View Post

<snip>

Thanks
              Mike
              Hey....don't "dis" Giant.

I'm under threat of a banning for doing that.

Apparently they advertise on here
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post

I have to say I had a number of bad experiences with Giant over the many years I used them. I was pleased to leave in the end.
                Last edited by Lewis; 6 March 2008, 13:53.

Comment

That is one company that does not need to advertise -- they are already well known in the contractor industry !

Comment

Nice one sausage...

I did not say don't diss them, what I said was the kind of comment you made tends to get lawyers excited as you basically denigrated them without giving any reason as to why you found their service to be lacking.

If you want to state specifics then you know full well that we want to hear about it so that at least the company has a chance to stand up for themselves.

Your comment was neither constructive nor helpful to other end users or to CUK. I suggest you consider this before posting worthless one liners in the future.

Yes, the fact that they advertise with CUK was mentioned, but that had no bearing on the warning. My PM actually stated "Whether they were a paying customer or not this kind of comment tends to get lawyers excited so please try and hold back"

And rather than take the comment you decide to whine on here about it? Get a grip.
                    my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Working...
                    X