• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A man has been arrested for spreading malicious rumours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A man has been arrested for spreading malicious rumours

A man is under arrest at the Financial Crime Unit of the City of London Police for spreading malicious rumours and causing a particular bank's shares to crash yesterday. He is believed to be of Russian origin who sought asylum in Britain to escape the Russian Authorities for a similar crime committed in his country. The City of London Police released a brief statement saying that they have referred him for medical tests as he is believed to be a fantasist and a consistent rumour-spreading scare-monger who amongst other things has said he 'invented' a 'revolutionary' search engine to rival Google and he also posts at several website forums where he suffers constant abuse by the other posters. He has suffered a serious mental breakdown in the past when he saw his meagre savings wiped out by the collapse of the rouble and the bankruptcy of his bank employer. As a result he hates anyone working in a bank and absolutely loathes investment banking. He will be further assessed later today pending deportation back to his home country.

...and he was found molesting squirrels in a Birmingham park.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
      A man is under arrest at the Financial Crime Unit of the City of London Police for spreading malicious rumours and causing a particular bank's shares to crash yesterday. He is believed to be of Russian origin who sought asylum in Britain to escape the Russian Authorities for a similar crime committed in his country. The City of London Police released a brief statement saying that they have referred him for medical tests as he is believed to be a fantasist and a consistent rumour-spreading scare-monger who amongst other things has said he 'invented' a 'revolutionary' search engine to rival Google and he also posts at several website forums where he suffers constant abuse by the other posters. He has suffered a serious mental breakdown in the past when he saw his meagre savings wiped out by the collapse of the rouble and the bankruptcy of his bank employer. As a result he hates anyone working in a bank and absolutely loathes investment banking. He will be further assessed later today pending deportation back to his home country.
      Not funny!
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Why not?

Is it a true story then? I'm sorry I didn't realise!

Comment

He will be further assessed later today pending deportation back to his home country.
          Is it possible to block all ip addresses from a particular country?

Comment

Is it a true story then? I'm sorry I didn't realise!
            Sorry, just the mood I was in.
            I just don't think that it's funny to lampoon someone, however much you might dislike him.
            I'll phone my doctor later on to get a sense of humour implant.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              Sorry, just the mood I was in.
              I just don't think that it's funny to lampoon someone, however much you might dislike him.
              I'll phone my doctor later on to get a sense of humour implant.
              A hairy-arsed bloke posing as a woman on a popular forum has been unmasked as a humourless drone in need of laughter infusion. "Bazza" the obese, hairy, short and bald truck driver had been posing for months as a svelte blond IT contractor.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                A hairy-arsed bloke posing as a woman on a popular forum has been unmasked as a humourless drone in need of laughter infusion. "Bazza" the obese, hairy, short and bald truck driver had been posing for months as a svelte blond IT contractor.
                It's not funny to lampoon someone.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    True.

Harpooning is much more fun.

Trust me.

I'm an Alien.

So a harpoon is your weapon of choice then?...not an AK47?

Comment

Working...
                    X