• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy BST to all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy BST to all

Lighter mornings en route to work..

summer is just around the corner..

warmer weather and beer gardens..

enjoy
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

does not feel like summer here. Spent 10k on air conditioning - 7.5k 2 years ago and 2.5k this year. So far waste on money as last Summer a washout - though Europe had hottest temperatures ever.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      Lighter mornings en route to work..

Darker mornings. Lighter evenings.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        does not feel like summer here. Spent 10k on air conditioning - 7.5k 2 years ago and 2.5k this year. So far waste on money as last Summer a washout - though Europe had hottest temperatures ever.
        well done! Thanks for telling us!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          10K on air-conditioning? Had you given me 10k I would have guaranteed to give you portable air-conditioning for every hot day in the UK plus free cold drinks and topless girls to serve you. I would still have made a profit!
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            10K on air-conditioning? Had you given me 10k I would have guaranteed to give you portable air-conditioning for every hot day in the UK plus free cold drinks and topless girls to serve you. I would still have made a profit!
            What would you quote if we skipped the air-conditioning and free cold drinks?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Darker mornings. Lighter evenings.
              doh..
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                doh..
                No you were right, the sun rises earlier in the summer, i.e at 5am the sun rises.

Comment

Working...
                X