• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Muslims' fury forces schools to shelve anti-homophobia storybooks for 5-year-olds

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslims' fury forces schools to shelve anti-homophobia storybooks for 5-year-olds

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Excellent! Let the minorities slog it out so that mainstream people can just get on with life.

Ben Summerskills of gay rights group Stonewall said: "The small number of parents who make a fuss will cause children to think there is something wrong."
    There is, Teaching this crap to children of that age!
    Whoever thought up this bull needs flogging with razor wire.
    I have nothing against Gays, and have several gay friends, but that is a lifestyle choice, not something that children of that age are mentally equipped or mature enough to deal with.
    and if any gay activist feels differently, let them dispute it.

If teachers are being forced to show the children, the other side of the coin, so to speak, then they should also teach them what religions think of it.
    This of course would be totally unacceptable, even in my eyes, and would promote prejudice, so why don't they just leave the subject alone completely.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm surprised that the Daily Mail have published a story that shows that Muslims don't have an entirely negative effect on society.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Masher View Post
        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Excellent! Let the minorities slog it out so that mainstream people can just get on with life.
        Great stuff, these hand wringing liberals must be giving themselves Chinese burns over which side to appease.

Comment

It's the Gay Muslims I worry about....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I wonder how burqa'd lesbians find out they fancy each other?
            Pssst I'll show you mine if you show me yours....your face that is...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought an awful lot of gay poetry, especially stuff about boys, was translated from Arabic? Not in like they translated old Greek stuff, but Muslim poets and writers originated it?
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

40 lashes for the lot of you.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  There aren't any, not in Iran, anyway.
                  The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    There aren't any, not in Iran, anyway.
                    There were a couple of weeks ago - a friend of mine lectures at London Uni and was asked to give some lectures in Tehran. She took her girlfriend with her.

Their visa photos were quite funny as they had to wear head scarves.

Perhaps it's only gay men that aren't allowed?
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X