• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Progress Contract : Brussels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress Contract : Brussels

Progressive Belgium is looking for a Progress Programmer to join a well established pharmaceutical company in Brussels to start asap.

The Progress developer will be in charge of programming application in Progress environement.

To be considered, the programmer must have:
    - Solid experience in Progress programming (exp in V9.3 prefered)
    - Dutch language is a must

If you feel you fit the project and are available for work over the next 6 months and more please e-mail me your up to date CV and call me.

Jean-Pierre Hung
    IT Development
    Progressive Belgium
    Tel: + 32 (0) 2 203 9900
    Fax: +32 (0) 2 203 9899
    mailto:[email protected]
    www.progressive-be.com

funny that I just received a mail from exactly the same man!
    Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Progressive?

Wouldn't touch with someone else's bargepole!
      I think therefore I drink...

Comment

P

Originally posted by Boris
        Wouldn't touch with someone else's bargepole!
        I've only just noticed this thread. Have you had problems with Progressive Boris? Have other people?

I've just started a contract with them now. So far they've been fine - some "admin errors" with the contract (took 4 goes for them to get the rate and contract duration right (I'm sure they were honest mistakes ) ), but they're paying on time.

i've not come across their name much on these boards before.

Comment

Working...
        X