PDA

View Full Version : Where is Snaw today

EternalOptimist
21st April 2008, 09:10
Where is Snaw ?
I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

:rolleyes:

Churchill
21st April 2008, 09:11
Where is Snaw ?
I need one of his motivational threads to get me psyched up, I am struggling today

Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?

EternalOptimist
21st April 2008, 09:13
Get your arse in gear or you're sacked!

Churchill - In "Will that do" mode?

no no no:mad

its got to come from within. Self motivation. Snaw understands.

threaded
21st April 2008, 09:15
Where is Snaw ?

Just write all your documentation in Comic Sans font.

EternalOptimist
21st April 2008, 09:16

Obviously I tried that. The problem is, I dont do any documentation:emb

Xenophon
21st April 2008, 09:17

:yay:

tay
21st April 2008, 09:18
He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter. :eyes

cailin maith
21st April 2008, 09:24
He is tramping through the jungles of suburban Glasgow, armed with a baby stroller and a sense of adventure. Sometimes he doesnt even use the footpath, but uses the grass verges as he doesnt like to be on the beaten track. He is a traveller not a commuter. :eyes

:laugh

Xenophon
21st April 2008, 09:29

Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

:smile

snaw
21st April 2008, 09:29
Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.

snaw
21st April 2008, 09:33
Made me chuckle.

I hope snaw sees the funny side too and doesn't take it to heart.

:smile

Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)

EternalOptimist
21st April 2008, 09:34
Morning all.

It was a one week only gig I'm afraid. I'll pass the baton onto EO, see if he can drag us through the week.

nah, I aint no good without a front man.

Tell you what though, I didn't have any toast this morning and I have felt a little peckish all morning. The cold easterly wind had died down, so maybe we are in for a warmer week. Anyway, must get back to work now.

Xenophon
21st April 2008, 09:57
Ach no, take more than an ankle biting angry little kiwi to rattle me; make a few velvro glove/all black choker type remarks and he'll develop a fixation on you in no time ;-)

:happy