• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I declare today ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I declare today ...

...most pointless thread day on CUK, ever!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You might have just achieved the pinnacle of said day...
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Indeed. A self-referential thread.
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...are-today.html
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'll pop my head in and see if my little stalker follows. Really ensure this one gets the accolades.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

It has been an odd morning on here. I quite liked it.
          Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

… but isn’t that the point of this board? In which case, it isn’t.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              It has been an odd morning on here. I quite liked it.

Yes I got that feeling too. A kind of de-mob happy day. According to "The Wisdom of Crowds" by Surowiecki this means that something momentous is about to happen soon.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh I'm looping....
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Yes I got that feeling too. A kind of de-mob happy day. According to "The Wisdom of Crowds" by Surowiecki this means that something momentous is about to happen soon.
                  TPD will become self aware and we will all wake up from this simulation to find out we are all Dwayne Dibbly or sumink.
                  I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                  Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
                    TPD will become self aware and we will all wake up from this simulation to find out we are all Dwayne Dibbly or sumink.
                    I've been self aware for some time. I just haven't told anyone yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X