• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why Labour will win the next election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Labour will win the next election

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UuVC8P5rY

SFW (needs sound)
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    What low-end clients do you lot work for that allow access to YouTube?!?
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Youtube, facebook, all sorts allowed thru here!

Very funny video... I wonder what the guy makes of Brown

Sorry, "Gordon Brown our elected prime minister"
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
        Youtube, facebook, all sorts allowed thru here!

Very funny video... I wonder what the guy makes of Brown

Sorry, "Gordon Brown our elected prime minister"
        I need a new client with slacker web controls.

Comment

Bad-puss

So Bad-puss has downloaded -obviously fa work to do - some guy telling us that Labour is going to win the next election and posting it here and?
          I can find someone saying that the Dalai Lama will be the next King of China but I wouldn't waste anyone else's time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dow Jones View Post
            some guy telling us that Labour is going to win the next election

David Cameron?
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Really?

Lookalike?

Comment

Labour might win the election (and it would be an outside chance) provided Gordon Brown is replaced soonish with a dynamic and charismatic leader. As none currently exists, I am forced to concude, thankfully, that this will not be the case.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Labour will get re-elected because you poms are a feckless, useless lot of no hoppers!

Those geezers that did the poll tax riots will be rolling in their graves at how you poms roll over to have your puku rubbed at the merest whim from your masters these days!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
                    Labour will get re-elected because you poms are a flipless, useless lot of no hoppers!

Those geezers that did the poll tax riots will be rolling in their graves at how you poms roll over to have your puku rubbed at the merest whim from your masters these days!

Mailman
                    We leave the 'hopping' up to you lot, Skippy.

Comment

Working...
                    X