• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looks like it's Bozza for Mayor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like it's Bozza for Mayor

Oh Happy Day!

I'm still a little worried that Livingscum can Mugabe his way back in by bringing out the mosque vote.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
    Oh Happy Day!

I'm still a little worried that Livingscum can Mugabe his way back in by bringing out the mosque vote.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
      Oh Happy Day!

Where did you read that?

Not seen anything yet beyond that it's close.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Where did you read that?

Not seen anything yet beyond that it's close.
        Inside sources

The BBC is spinning it as neck and neck but the Newt King appears to be fekked.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Not a certainty

From today's freebie London papers:
          Metro says Ken predicts a win by 4 points over Boris and their own polls in 3 London areas give Ken an advantage.
          CityAM says 'too close to call'.
          Not clear cut yet by any means.

Comment

Can mosques vote? How do they manage to get in the door?
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Poxy vote

They vote by proxy - hence: 1 mosque = many votes

Comment

I hope to fook that pr1ck Boris doesn't get in. Hopefully the people of London have more sense.
                The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                  I hope to fook that pr1ck Boris doesn't get in. Hopefully the people of London have more sense.
                  What? And vote for Ken and his band of crooks?

I think you need to insert that gherkin somewhere.

Comment

[QUOTE=bogeyman;531719]What? And vote for Ken and his band of crooks?

I think you need to insert that gherkin somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Ken already has!

Comment

Working...
                    X