• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Malvern

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malvern

Hi,
    Anyone know of a decent (Hilton / Holiday Inn etc) standard hotel around Malvern? Not too worried about cost as the client is paying. Looks to be a bit of a desolate wasteground out there....
    And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

I worked with in a bar with a girl from Malvern while I was at uni. She had the most magnificent <insert banned N word here> I've ever seen in real life. It's with happiness and a tear in my eye that I remember the day she got thoroughly wasted after work and gave us a public viewing.

Anyway, I digress... TripAdvisor is your friend
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

A 'decent' Holiday Inn - now there's a novel concept.

Surely there are loads of nice, character inns and hotels out that way. I'd rather stay somewhere with some Olde Worlde charm that in some corporate doss house.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

http://www.sarova.com/abbey/

I stayed their about 3 years ago and it was quite nice, it looks like a small chain have taken it over now though.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Small hotel now called Copper Beach Hotel, used to be The Red Gate - great little place - or at least is used to be. I haven't stayed there for about 6 years. FOr food try the Anupam Indian restaurant (really unusual Curries) or a pub which is a bit hard to find called The Nag's Head. There you go!

Comment

Working...
          X