• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What a lovely day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a lovely day

NOT!

Had a bit of gut rot this morning. All day I’ve had a mixture of light headedness and headaches. I’ve managed to get nothing done (not that I’ve got anything urgent). And now, my coffee machine has packed up.

I was planning on going abroad next week, but that got cancelled.

I so need to get away to the sun.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    NOT!

Had a bit of gut rot this morning. All day I’ve had a mixture of light headedness and headaches. I’ve managed to get nothing done (not that I’ve got anything urgent). And now, my coffee machine has packed up.

First day back after a bank holiday can have that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      First day back after a bank holiday can have that effect.
      Or your pregnant.

Comment

Where were you going to go? Was it for work or leisure?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          It's a glorious day here; pouring with rain, cold, wet, miserable, looks like mid November.

But I brought my fan heater in this morning, so it's a balmy 22 deg C in here now
          We had a fantastic thunderstorm this morning at 03:45. I couldn't get back to sleep so I'm decidedly bolloxed atm!

Comment

It's like Autumn here. Leaves all over the place.

Edit: Still, it's not as wet as last June.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              We had a fantastic thunderstorm this morning at 03:45. I couldn't get back to sleep so I'm decidedly bolloxed atm!
              Hmmm, yeah my router needed a reboot this morning.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                We had a fantastic thunderstorm this morning at 03:45.
                That was proberbly my fault. I am sure that my bad moods have an affect on the environment.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

NOT!

I felt washed out and had a headache yesterday so went home early. Still felt poo today and all my joints were aching last night so I decided to take today off too... I'm trying not to think about how much I'm losing
                  Eeyore was very glad to be able to stop thinking for a little, in order to say "How do you do" in a gloomy manner to Pooh.
                  "And how are you?" said Winnie-the-Pooh.
                  Eeyore shook his head from side to side. "Not very how," he said. "I don't seem to felt at all how for a long time."

Comment

.. All day I’ve had a mixture of light headedness and headaches. I’ve managed to get nothing done (not that I’ve got anything urgent).

:::

And now, my coffee machine has packed up.
                    caffeine withdrawal ?

(the headache anyway, even if not the gut rot)

Comment

Working...
                    X