• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Birthday to.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to.....

CM...Have a good day..
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

I was looking at the board thinking...hmm its not listed...surely facebook don't lie

I've wondered about changing my DOB to a random day in about a weeks time and see how many people wish me happy birthday even though its in January.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Indeed. Many happy returns.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Looks like she is to depressed to post today and is at home binging on chocolate ice cream and watching dirty dancing

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
            Looks like she is to depressed to post today and is at home binging on chocolate ice cream and watching dirty dancing

too ;
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

The time of her life?
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                The time of her life?
                Well, she's "never felt this way before"...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Well, she's "never felt this way before"...
                  Noone puts CM in the corner.....

Comment

Happy Birthday CM
                    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                    X