• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Euro 2008 Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official CUK Euro 2008 Thread

Love it or hate it, football, our attendance excepted, has come home.

Post all your Euro 2008 predictions, expert analysis, player hair style comments here.

<bod note>This is the official CUK Euro 2008 thread. Post only in here please. Any other Euro 2008 threads will probably be better than this one.</bod note>

Originality really is dead.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Love it or hate it, football, our attendance excepted, has come home.

Post all your Euro 2008 predictions, expert analysis, player hair style comments here.

<bod note>This is the official CUK Euro 2008 thread. Post only in here please. Any other Euro 2008 threads will probably be better than this one.</bod note>
      I think I saw a ghost yesterday. Somebody with an english footie shirt wondering around Switzerland....
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
        I think I saw a ghost yesterday. Somebody with an english footie shirt wondering around Switzerland....
        Worry not Francko, we'll be there on Thursday - just in time to see the mighty Nederlands play on Friday night in Berne.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Romania.
          60-1 Monster.
          You heard it here 1st.
          Bored.

Comment

Working...
          X