• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Switching Agency - Multiple Parties

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switching Agency - Multiple Parties

I'm currently working for a company (X) through a third party (professional services organisation Y). My current contract is through an agency of theirs with an assignment schedule detailing the terms and conditions set out for the provision of work to the client, which in this case is detailed as the third party organisation (Y) and not the actual client company (X). Company (X) has now advertised a new contract position within their organisation that I would like to secure without having to go through the current third party organization Y.

The only reference to company (X) with in the assignment schedule is for my place of work.

As far as I can see, I have no contractual obligation stopping me pursuing the position with company (X). As all restrictions appear to be between the agency and company Y.

My apologies for the use of the number of X’s & Y’s, nothing to do with Coldplay’s latest album.

Working...
X