• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darmstadt you there ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darmstadt you there ?

Morning All,

Darmstadt,

Benes and 'er indoors were down in your neck of the woods at the weekend, stayed in FaM friday night, the atmosphere was electic in the center, glad we watched the game from the safety and comfort of the hotel though, saw the aftermath on RheinMain tv the next morning

anyway, saturday went down a beautiful village in the deutsch wine strasse and went to a birthday party at a hof. That region below Ludwig'shafen is beautiful and the village we were in was amazing.

Bought a load of reisling too.

Have you been down there ?

Milan.

I is here, working hard while the sun is shining hard as well. The area past Ludwigshafen is very nice and there are some damn fine restaurants there that I have visited occasionally. The wine there is also top notch along with the 'schnapps' they make as well. Been to a few weinfests there in the past and have always come back with a few bottles.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I am off to Neuschwanstein (the chitty chitty bang bang castle) this weekend...an amazing part of Germany!!!
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

milan, you should have stopped by for a beer now that you were in FaM.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Thomas,

next time.

How do you like FaM ? Do you go to Living on thursdays ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
          X