• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been mischievous....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been mischievous....

And feel all the better for it!!

Van mafia neighbour has been leaving me, and the front of my house alone lately. However... he is now really annoying a neighbour by parking outside neighbours house before going away to Italy. They need three spaces in their drive before living in the house - only got one built, and have three cars and vans on the road.

Nice neighbour therefore really annoyed - they live next to each other. Also means nice neighbour sometimes has to park in front of my house, all because of the fool taking over the road.

I learned from this very forum a trick of pouring milk into the bottom of the windscreen - once sets, gets nice and mature, and a smell that never ever leaves the car. Should make them think twice about abandoning cars outside peoples houses for airport parking again!

Childish I know, but, feels darned good!!

So you're now confessing to criminal damage on a public forum?

Wilmslooooooooooow!

Comment

<< canned laughter >>
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Is the space outside your house a public road?

Comment

Expanding Foam up the exhaust pipe works wonders as well.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Expanding Foam up the exhaust pipe works wonders as well.
            Thank you Dave B - may well try that as well - was thinking more of oil on the windscreen wipers though - want things to cause hassle, but, not anything that would 'cost' like a new exhaust.....

Tomorrow will be a popcorn moment as they are coming back from their holiday, and neighbour is pumped to block the hcar by parking one of his either end and not allow her to move until he has his fun.

A very good feeling that there are at least two households taking direct action against the loon. Will knock on other doors, so we will be surrounding them all blocked in with nowhere to go!!

Comment

Careful he does not pee on your shoes...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Careful he does not pee on your shoes...
                If I was the guy then I'd stove Wilmslow's windscreen in with Wilmslow's head.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  So you're now confessing to criminal damage on a public forum?

Wilmslooooooooooow!
                  That's not the worst - He's admitted "using the windscreen washer trick" to squirt water over his car onto a tailgater's windscreen.

Imagine if the car behind behind swerved off the road, down a slope onto a railway line, and a train carrying a load of nuclear fuel rods crashed into it and caused a massive explosion.

The guy's a menace, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near cars.
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                    The guy's a menace, and shouldn't be allowed anywhere near cars.
                    Or internet forums.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X