• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Viewing PAYE forms submitted online by agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing PAYE forms submitted online by agent

Was just wondering. Is it possible to view forms that have been submitted by an agent? I have a copy from my agent but I was just looking on the HMRC site out of interest to see if I could see a copy of my end of year forms but it appears you can't see them. Am I missing something?

I do my own accounts and submitted my P35 and P14 online (via their CD software). I logged into HMRC and had a look but can't see those numbers anywhere. I know they're definitely processed it cos I got an overpayment letter soon after confirming the amounts.

QB.

Comment

Sorry, I can't help, but is that HMRC site one of the worst you've ever used? Finding out anything is nigh impossible.
      Every time I file a VAT return (quarterly) I have to search around for the right area of the site.
      I can never find my "notices" of things like the incentive payment.
      The Self assessment "calculation" detailing payments recieved and allocated is a minefield/maze, completely beyond me.

There again, perhaps its just me.

Comment

Working...
      X