• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Memorandum of Article

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorandum of Article

Hi

Has anyone formed a company for dealing with IT Contracting - will you be able to share the Memorandum of Article with me

I formed a LTD company an year ago to do some import-export trading and now I'm looking to use the same company to do IT contracting. I've stopped the import-export thing already.

I understand that I need to send a amended Memorandum of Articles to Companies House - hence this query

Any help is very much appreciated - my email is [email protected]

Cheers

Karthik

It is unlikely that any amendment will be needed, most companies are set up with a "general commercial" clause that would allow you to change what you do.

You should check your Memorandum to verify this but I would imagine you will be fine.

Alan

Comment

Working...
    X