• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's a girl!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a girl!

For those of you who may be interested Mrs OG gave birth to an adorable baby girl last week. Everyone is doing well and I am currently on getting baby to sleep detail.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    For those of you who may be interested Mrs OG gave birth to an adorable baby girl last week. Everyone is doing well and I am currently on getting baby to sleep detail.
    Many congrats to you, Mrs OG and Little Miss OGlette
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Wicked news OG!

If you are getting the baby to sleep what is her mum doing? Dishes and ironing I guess

Joking aside hope Mum is doing well and the birth went OK.
      my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Congratulations to you both OG
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Congratulations !
          Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

WOOT!

Comment

Fantastic news OG...congratulations
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

What they all said.

Congrats.

About time you did some work and the other half got some rest.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

many congratulations

Comment

Well done OG

Didn't think you had it in you

Comment

Working...
                    X