• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doctors...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctors...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/a...net/article.do

I'm astonished they hadn't put her on a course of antibiotics before. Every time I take one of my kids to our doctor's they've already got a prescription for antibiotics printed out and we're out the door before we've even sat down.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
      I'm astonished they hadn't put her on a course of antibiotics before. Every time I take one of my kids to our doctor's they've already got a prescription for antibiotics printed out and we're out the door before we've even sat down.
      I have had the opposite experience. Have had to convince my quack I am on deaths door before getting any proper meds out of them. All this traditional remedy stuff does my head in. Give me drugs!

Comment

s'funny - blokes are supposed to be rubbish at getting medical help, but any time I go to the quack he more or less tells me to naff off and stop whining.

Comment

Working...
        X