• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Naughty....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naughty....

Wire between two trees, temptation oh temptation...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/7516910.stm

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Wire between two trees, temptation oh temptation...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/l...re/7516910.stm

You did read that article and realise that the kid died don't you??
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Cheap wire for sale!!

Cheap wire for sale!!

Get your Cheap wire here!!

Or is that in extremely bad taste?
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Is it a coincidence that they showed The Great Escape on telly at the weekend? I blame Steve McQueen.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Yup.

I'm amazed it doesn't happen more often.

The number of illegal bikes around here is stunning... it was like a racetrack over the weekend.

Judge, Jury and executioner. You do know you are allowed to ride offroad on private land with the landowners permission.

A 17-year-old boy has died after falling from his off-road motorcycle on a dirt track in West Lancashire
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Yup.

You're also not allowed to ride on uninsured & unlicensed & unregistered vehicles on the road...
            but I dont think it carries a mandatory death sentence which is what a cheese wire across the road at the right height is.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Dave.Mac View Post
              Judge, Jury and executioner. You do know you are allowed to ride offroad on private land with the landowners permission.
              Noise restrictions still apply.
              B00med!

Comment

Yup.

You're also not allowed to ride on uninsured & unlicensed & unregistered vehicles on the road...
                How do you know he rode it there? You're not familar with dirt bikes and 'scrambling' are you?

Comment

Sounds like he was "riding with undue care and attention".

Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
                    Noise restrictions still apply.
                    What's your point? My point is that the kid could have been legally riding his bike with the landowners permission and ended up dead. Not worth gloating about is it.

Comment

Working...
                    X