• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Backdating for IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backdating for IR35

After 7 years of burying my head in the sand I'm finally ready to deal with IR35.

Has anyone experience of backdating the contract reviews and different insurances to protect against hector?

I’ve always been limited with different companies over the years. I used to keep up to date with what was needed in the contracts and would like to think they'll all pass.

I would also want to try and do some kind of deal to cover the entire period back; what are the contract review companies like when you've extended a contract with the same t&c's for 2 or 3 contracts do they want to charge you again to review something they’ve already approved?

Any experiences or guidance appreciated.

SQ

Originally posted by squidge View Post
    After 7 years of burying my head in the sand I'm finally ready to deal with IR35.

Has anyone experience of backdating the contract reviews and different insurances to protect against hector?

I’ve always been limited with different companies over the years. I used to keep up to date with what was needed in the contracts and would like to think they'll all pass.

I would also want to try and do some kind of deal to cover the entire period back; what are the contract review companies like when you've extended a contract with the same t&c's for 2 or 3 contracts do they want to charge you again to review something they’ve already approved?

Any experiences or guidance appreciated.

SQ
    Give QDOS a ring. www.qdosconsulting.com. I believe they offer insurance for current and past contracts. Plus there is the PCG, http://www.pcg.org.uk join them and they will defend you for all contracts. The two offer slightly different products so read the blurb carefully to make sure it is what you are after.

Comment

Working...
    X