• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reporting for Quality Center

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reporting for Quality Center

We are needing to report on defects that have been in a different state at some point before closed – these states are fixed, and we are not needing to count the number of times they have been in a different state. Eg, default for QC is to report on the amount currently Open, Closed, etc. What we need to know is if any of the defects now Closed have, say, been Closed before and re-opened.

Outsource guy on site has spent several weeks not getting far, solution from him is to write some SQL (estimated 4 days!!) – we then need to copy and paste into the Excel utility.

Hence this post here – anyone got any experience of writing the SQL for the types of report we need, and, any ideas on how to make is more end user friendly? I am not comfortable emailing SQL queries to people to get the reporting we need!

4 days? sounds like a mornings work
    PM me if you're serious
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      4 days? sounds like a mornings work
      PM me if you're serious
      WHS
      Blood in your poo

Comment

"Default Reporting for Quality Center "

Centre - oh the irony!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
          "Default Reporting for Quality Center "

Centre - oh the irony!
          Well, it IS called Quality Center - bloody yanks.....

Comment

Working...
          X