• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

delaying thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delaying thread

nothing to read here really, i've just worked out the solution to a problem I thought would take all day and so now need to seem as though I'm busy but in fact im wondering what to have for lunch while feeling smug about myself..

ahh 10:30, time to go visit trap 4.. back in a while..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    nothing to read here really, i've just worked out the solution to a problem I thought would take all day and so now need to seem as though I'm busy but in fact im wondering what to have for lunch while feeling smug about myself..

ahh 10:30, time to go visit trap 4.. back in a while..
    Contractors' Law states that you have, in fact, missed something glaringly obvious, and will have to rectify the situation by blaming off-shore staff, again, or feign illness to escape a bollocking.

Comment

Trap 4 = office w1nking
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
      X