• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Randall Dorling - Shared Limit of Indemnity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Randall Dorling - Shared Limit of Indemnity

I'm covered for PI upto £100k but need £1m - apparently their cover increases to a "shared layer" of £2m via PCG membership.

Does anyone know this works ? ie if the "shared layer" is used up by other claims can I subsequently claim anything if needed ? confused..

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
    I'm covered for PI upto £100k but need £1m - apparently their cover increases to a "shared layer" of £2m via PCG membership.

Does anyone know this works ? ie if the "shared layer" is used up by other claims can I subsequently claim anything if needed ? confused..
    No, once it's gone, it's gone, even if it wasn't you who claimed against it.

(I suspect that it will never get used up, othewise it just wouldn't work.)

tim

Comment

Working...
    X