• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Three Hours of peace

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Hours of peace

I am on my own tonight as Mrs Dodgy has gone off somewhere to watch horses jump over trees and bushes. She has just been done for driving and talking on the phone which means I get 3 hours of complete peace as she wont dare use her mobile again while driving(I'll give it till Monday)
    I am going next door for a beer and chat up the little Estonian bird serving at the bar

It is just wonderful to know you have no time constraints or that you are not going to be nagged for a while
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

You lead such an exiciting life Dodgy, I wish we knew how to be more like you... *sniff* *sniff*

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      I am on my own tonight as Mrs Dodgy has gone off somewhere to watch horses jump over trees and bushes.

I think Mrs Dodgy is in the same place as I right now...only I'm doing broadcast related stuff!!

Burghley by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post
        I think Mrs Dodgy is in the same place as I right now...only I'm doing broadcast related stuff!!

Burghley by any chance?
        If yes, I may see you there on Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
          If yes, I may see you there on Sunday!
          I'll be the one covered in cable & solder burns, up to my eyes in mud with trench foot, swearing at some expensive bit of kit!!

Bring good wellies & take the back routes into Stamford...the A1 is hell tonight & the main route out is just asking for RTA's to happen - side turn onto the A1...not a slip road!!

Right, I'm away down the pub...see if I can dry out!

Comment

Originally posted by TheVoice View Post

Burghley by any chance?
            I think that is it
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I am on my own tonight as Mrs Dodgy has gone off somewhere to watch horses jump over trees and bushes. She has just been done for driving and talking on the phone which means I get 3 hours of complete peace as she wont dare use her mobile again while driving(I'll give it till Monday)
              I am going next door for a beer and chat up the little Estonian bird serving at the bar

It is just wonderful to know you have no time constraints or that you are not going to be nagged for a while
              so are you going for a pot noodle then?

Comment

Working...
              X