• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Working or benched

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working or benched

ok a quick doom yard stick.. poll to follow
    mainly working in plan A, for now
    69.44%
    mainly working on plan b, plan A has run dry
    4.17%
    benched, but looking
    12.50%
    benched by my own choice
    6.94%
    Im AndyW or Threaded and I command the entire job market so work is irrelevant to me
    6.94%
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Working on Plan A and B with equal vigour

Interestingly, Plan A contract is due to expire in 4 months. PM has already been on the phone to me checking that I'll be available for an extension
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Working on Plan A and B with equal vigour
      there is always one that doesnt fit exactly in the poll..
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        there is always one that doesnt fit exactly in the poll..
        Soz
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

My plan B is slow to take off, but it got three numbers up last week.

Comment

Plan A ending in two weeks, activly looking for a new one. Expecting some time on the bench.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Plan A ended 10 weeks ago. Plan B is always looking but with some agencies interpreting clients requirements to the letter it seems I might be on the bench for some time to come yet. mad

So if you know of anyone who needs a Security/Compliance/Project guy then please get in touch

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                Security/Compliance/Project guy then please get in touch
                With all these government departments practically doing your Infosec marketing for you I would have thought this area was booming

Comment

Working on Plan B, whilst benched and looking. So somewhere between option #2 and #3.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

What about a former Plan B that is now Plan A?
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X